Public Speaking = Leadership.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you effective when you speak?
- Are your thoughts organized?
- Are you communicating expectations and accountability?
- Do you suffer from anxiety when you are asked to speak?
- Do you communicate your passion for the business?
- Do you aspire to be a Leader in your industry?
- Do you fear "Death by Powerpoint"?
Whether you are speaking to a group of 2, 10, or 50, learn proven public speaking skills from an auto recycling insider. Due to the size of the classes, we will talk about certain industry specific cues for the Auto Recycling Industry.
We all know the importance of delivering a message that people will remember. Don't let the fear of public speaking prevent you from being viewed as an Industry Expert.
Let Recycling Growth help you to SPEAK NOW and learn the skills needed to become an effective public speaker.
Selective Attendance - Small Class Sizes promote a hands on learning experience.
- Speak like a PRO
- Communicate effectively to your employees
- Identify specific triggers that your audience will respond to
- Brand yourself as an industry expert
- Learn to Challenge, Inform, Entertain, and Inspire!
SPEAK NOW - One Day Workshop
- Organize your thoughts
- Maximize your natural personality
- Demonstrate the passion
- Identify audience needs
- Utilize Power Point software (depending on need)
- Overcome fears
- Master key delivery techniques
- Remove vocal fillers ("um", "you know", "like")
- Infuse humor into your message
Who should attend:
- Sales Professionals
- Association Leaders & Professionals
- Foreign Business People and Diplomats
Types of Speeches:
Speak NOW for a variety of occasions:
- Work Presentations
- Small Group Meetings
- Trade Show/Conference - Keynotes & Workshops
- Elevator Speech
- Special Occasion
- Oral Interpretations
"My Passion is Public Speaking and Sharing that Skill with Others" Paul D.
Quick Bio on Paul:
- Chapter 1
- B.S.B.A - Bryant University-Management and Business Communication
- M.A - Emerson College - Business and Organizational Communication (specialty in Publilc Speaking)
- Training Specialist PC&MAC- Office Business Software
- (Wang Laboratories, Businessland)
- Spreadsheets, Desktop Graphics/Publishing, Word Processing, Database
- Notable Achievement
- "Winner" of National Training Competition - (Prize - Lunch with Presidents of Businnessland and Apple Computer)
- Chapter 2
- Owner of Bill's Auto Parts
- Led overhaul/transformation of 8 acre "Old School Junkyard" to profitable, award winning Auto Recycling Facility
- Started with no working capital, no knowledge of automobiles or parts, and no knowledge of running a business with an 8 acre multi year clean up
- Sold business to Schnitzer Steel/Pick-n-Pull in 2013 and stayed on as Regional Manager for New England overseeing all aspects of four store operation
- Chapter 3
- Founded Recycling Growth in 2016 to train, coach, and consult fellow Auto Recyclers in all aspects of running a modern facility.
- Curry College - Adjunct Faculty, Communication Department
- Managerial Commmunication
- Fundamentals of Communication
- Babson College - Adjunct Faculty/Speech Consultant
- Consult with Graduate and Undergraduate students on all aspects of content, delivery, and presentation graphics